Monday, May 28, 2007

Sophie Connors

Hi everyone

I now live in Singapore, Asia's smallest country with husband Ben Hunter and daughter Edie.

Ben is originally from Sydney but has likewise lived many years overseas so being here as an ex-pat seems relatively normal to the two of us. I was working and living in Sydney for the last 12 years, the better part being within marketing at telecommunication companies.

As we are overseas, we did begin a blog http://www.sophieandben.blogspot.com/ You will see lots of photos of old friends from St Clares who I have been really lucky enough to keep in contact with.

If anyone is ever in need of a Singapore tour guide while they are in town, please feel free to give me a call, +65 6300 7834.

Afraid I might not be able to make the journey back for the 20 year reunion but hope this blog will serve those who also cannot attend.

Cheers
Sophie

No comments: